We might be in the middle of spring break season, but before you know it, it will be time to cue up “Pomp and Circumstance” and get the mortarboards dusted off and ready. If you’ve got a soon-to-be graduate in your life (or if you’re getting your own diploma), you’re likely excited about the big day and the next chapter.
To celebrate the Class of 2018, Shutterfly is offering an amazing 50% off everything from March 19 through 25. Below are 10 great reasons why buying personalized graduation announcements, invitations and thank-you cards is an A+ deal:
- Your awesome kid is graduating from high school or college. That’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Your family deserves to celebrate this honor with keepsakes that are both fun and functional.
- Sending personalized graduation announcements to faraway friends and family is a wonderful way to make them feel like part of the celebration, especially if they can’t travel to be there in person.
- Ordering graduation stationery early checks one thing off your long to-do list. Sit back and relax—the invitations are done, at least!
- These announcements will result in unforgettable mementos for yourself, your graduate, your family and your friends.
- With so many collections to choose from, your grad’s personalized Shutterfly stationery will uniquely represent them and their own style.
- Your thank-you notes can coordinate beautifully with the rest of your stationery … and are a gentle nudge reminding your student to thank everyone for all those graduation gifts.
- You can spotlight your grad’s favorite senior photos by featuring them in the invitations and announcements.
- Do you have a college-bound kid on your hands? Announcements are an excellent way to share the exciting news without having to send a series of texts, emails and/or phone calls.
- Did I mention Shutterfly’s incredible 50% off deal? It won’t last beyond March 25, so make sure you jump on that savings train now.
- Your invitations have the option to feature the graduation ceremony time and place on them. Now, no one can claim they don’t know when or where it’s going to be!
High school or college graduation is quite an accomplishment. Make the event even more special with personalized stationery—especially with savings this smart!
This post is sponsored by Shutterfly, your online destination for all your photo printing and sharing needs.