Teenage girls are notoriously difficult to shop for. They’re picky, fickle and inclined to hate most things you give them. But hey, that doesn’t mean you can’t try. The 10 accessories below will warm their little grinch hearts. And if not, you can always buy them Instagram followers. Nudge, nudge.
1. Kate Spade Lucky Cat iPhone 5 Case ($26.18) at Lord & Taylor
Cat fans unite! If you can’t surprise your teen with an iPhone 6, soften the blow with this incredible stocking stuffer.
2. Ribbed-Cuff Over-the-Knee Socks ($14) at Urban Outfitters
Tights are definitely out! Grab a pair of over-the-knee socks that are less schoolgirl and more coffee-shop chic.
3. Sequined Headband ($6.95) at H&M
The latest headbands are turban-influenced. This one’s extra rad because of a few strategically placed sequins.
4. XOXO, Heart and Open Stackable Rings ($6) at Charlotte Russe
Two trends in one—open rings and stackables!—for less than six bucks? It’s like Christmas came early—for you!
5. Initial Buffalo Check Messenger Bag ($24) at Justice
Give your favorite teen a present that’s trendy and also really tough to steal.
6. Checked Cape ($52) at Topshop
“Is it Burberry?!” their incredulous peers will ask. Technically, it’s not, but label-crazy fashionistas-in-training will jump at the chance to rock the iconic London look all the same.
7. Mitten With Dog And Touch Screen Details ($22.74) at ASOS
If she’s a dog lover, she’ll adore these canine mittens that keep hands warm while texting.
8. Leopard Ombré Scarf ($18) at Nordstrom
Infinity scarves aren’t quite over, but this leopard number is ahead of the curve. The ombré detail is swanky and boasts a bit of unexpected elegance.
9. Elle Earrings in Orange ($52) at Kendra Scott
Thanks to Kendra Scott, finding accessories in any school’s colors is now easier than surviving cheerleader auditions.
10. Backbone Cuff to Post Earring ($28) at Free People
What’s cooler than a pair of earrings? One statement earring, obviously. These days, backbone ear cuffs are all the rage. You’re welcome.
Justice: Don’t skip out on Justice coupons.
Topshop: Enjoy a 10% off student discount.
Urban Outfitters: Shipping is free on $50 or more.
ASOS: RetailMeNot exclusive! Through November 1, get 10% off $75 or more.